Why Plastic Free?
Driven by YOU ~ Shaped by Nature
- Every single piece of plastic ever made is still in existence.
- We are literally poisoning ourselves with plastic.
- Plastic has been found in the food chain.
- Plastic has been found in our water.
- Plastic crisis is all over the news. You can’t miss it. You can’t escape the severity of the problem.
- Businesses have a social responsibility to address the problem.
- Education in common sense sustainability is needed.
- Plastic is no longer going abroad.
- We need to appreciate the value in plastic as a resource.
- Ownership and responsibility needs to begin with the individual.
- A single use plastic free community creates a sense of wellbeing, local engagement, increased footfall to an area – leading to increased business.